Time Capsule Musings

Monday, November 21, 2005

Enough with the heavy stuff

Okay, I'll admit my last blog entry was pretty damn heavy. Let's just all laugh it off and have a glass of kool-aide shall we?

Tonight I'm having my teammates from my IO team "Rumspringa" over for a dinner and game night. I've setup a bracketed tournament of Donkey Konga. I'm just hoping the bongos survive, we've got a team full of pretty big guys. If I were a betting person I'd say either Kevin or Pops will take first prize they just seem like two guys who have beaten a drum or two.

Rance and I will be doing Breakfasts with Santa together this year out at Woodfield Mall. The best part is Rance gets to wear the furry costume this holiday as he'll be portraying the lesser known reindeer, Rocky. It's hard for me to imagine a 6' 5" reindeer not scaring the kids as they try to eat their $7.00 bowl of Trix cereal, but I'll try to hold myself together.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Banana Poppet!

    Have a Happy Thanksgiving! xoxoxoxo, Jen

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love kool-aide! If i was out in Chi-town you know i'd be spending seven bucks on a bowl of cereal for you guys! I love kool-aide!

    -declan
    (still totally stoked that your back bloggin' it up)

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jim Jones liked Cherry flavored. - Tony

     

Post a Comment

<< Home