Time Capsule Musings

Monday, June 20, 2005

As Abby Would Say...

I FEEL ALIVE!!

Yesterday, we all went to Captain's Cover Adventure Golf, aka the biggest and maybe best mini-golf course in Maine. Rance was tearing up the course with two holes in one, I was stinking up the course, (it might have been my lunch selection) but still had fun.

On my evening off I spent at Reel Pizza a local movie theater that also sells pizza. I watched Madagascrap. Well, I didn't watch all of it as per usual I fell asleep about 10 minutes into it and then unfortunately woke up. I'm a person who normally loves the fairy tale cartoon movies. Finding Nemo, loved it! Shrek I & II, Loved Them!! Toy Story of course! But I just could not get into Madagascar. I think I was turned off by the part of the story line that was trying to sell us on the idea that animals love living in a zoo. I just can't buy off on that, I think more likely it makes 'em nutso.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Since this is where I now turn to for all my summer movie reviews, when you have a slow day can you please post your list of Deanna's Top 10 Movies Of All Time. Your fans are intensely curious.

    You could also post your list of Deanna's Top 10 Movies For Instantly Inducing Sleep if you have a REALLY slow day.

    Keep up the good blogging. And, oh, that improv stuff, too.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Deanna Moffitt said…

    Dear BD (If I may be so impersonal),

    Unfornately I have no innate abilities to recall movies I've watched after about a 24 hour period. If they're really bad they're forgotten before I leave the theater.

    I've always been a bit envious of people who can remember subtle nuances of films, like the title or starring actor, I'm just not one of those folks.

    Unless I write about it here in 24 hours of less after viewing you'll get no movie reviews from me. I'm sorry to disappoing DB.

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The golf place is Pirate's Cove, and it is the best golf course in Maine. I'm sorry you have to associate Madagascar with Reel Pizza. Reel Pizza is my favorite theater (besides improvacadia).

    -declan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home